a full-service diversity consulting firm specializing in moving organizations to higher levels of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB)
Why Choose IC Edge?
- We help you to identify, clarify, and achieve your diversity goals
- We guide you with experienced facilitators, researchers, and DEIB coaches
- Our experiential learning methodology helps you to internalize key concepts without feelings of shame or blame
- We customize the process and programs to fit your organization’s needs
- We are a minority-owned company with several decades of corporate, educational, and global experiences that bring theory and practice together
Our Experienced Team
We work with all levels of your organization, from individual contributors and teams to executives and boards of directors. Our team brings 40+ years of combined DEIB experience in creating transformational change. We have worked with hundreds of clients and thousands of workshop participants and coachees.
Our Person-Centered Approach
IC Edge takes a person-centered approach to building DEIB at your organization. We meet individuals where they are regarding their development and help each person to move forward without feelings of blame and shame. We use a rigorously tested, research-based approach to assess your organization’s level of intercultural competence, educate each stakeholder, and then guide the team through our unique and customized diversity strategy development process.
What is intercultural competence?
Intercultural competence is an individual’s and organization’s ability
to recognize and adapt to cultural differences in order to:
- build stronger cross-cultural relationships
- create inclusive and equitable workplaces
- achieve organizational and social goals
“I’ve traveled the world extensively, leading workshops with 30 different cultures. My global exposure has been incredibly insightful and has heightened my cultural competence. However, this workshop opened my eyes to the nuances of culture and how to ‘connect’ on a different level by building strong cultural relationships. It was my ‘missing piece’ to drive transformational behavior shifts and outcomes.”Scott A. Morris, International Sales Development Leader